Entertainment Law in Dallas, TX
The attorneys at The Fein Law Firm are ready and focused to serve the creative community. We assist and help production companies in completing their shooting by meeting the demanding legal requirements in bringing the picture, episode and final product to its creative end. We represent artists, actors, musicians, reality television personalities, and public exposure. We direct the client in obtaining Texas Film Commission grants, direct dollar for dollar reimbursement and other state subsidiaries.
The Fein Law Firm provides legal representation in the entertainment industry from creation, acquisitions of literary material, its development by way of financing, production and distribution as well as expanding new media opportunities on the Internet and wireless telephone.
Our services to the entertainment industry include:
- Motion Picture and Television Production-Agreements, Licenses and Releases
- Distribution – 260 Integration (Motion Picture, Theatrical, Internet, Wireless Telephones, etc.)
- Talent – Artists, Creative and Technical Talent – Representation of and advising actors, performers, directors, producers, writers, photographers, composers, crew and specialists
- Film, Television and Music contracts
- Sports Industry – Players, product endorsements, media opportunities, publishing deals
- Intellectual Property Protection – registration, licensing, sales, enforcement through infringement actions
- Financing Agreements – Production (joint ventures and private investments)
- Government Production Subsidies – Texas and other states
- Royalty Auditing
No matter what aspect of entertainment you fall into, The Fein Law Firm is prepared to assist you through the legal complexities in your field of entertainment industry.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|