FEIN LAW FIRM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Successfully defended local telephone companies sued by AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Century Link (formally known as Qwest Communications), in national precedent setting litigation involving claims of violations of the Communications Act and tariffs including recovery on counterclaims.
- Recovered 3.25 million dollars in lawsuit against prestigious insurance company for denial of the company’s claim under their Directors and Officers Liability insurance policy.
- Successfully appealed and eventually settled claim for breach of the Franchise Agreement of international gym franchisor by New York City based Franchisees.
- Defeated national bank in their lawsuit against owners of apartment complexes for default of their real estate loan through summary judgment motion and successfully argued appeal of the trial court’s decision.
- Recovered approximately 90 % of 1.1 million dollar claim of Chinese shoe manufacturer in bankruptcy of San Antonio shoe distributor based on fraud and misappropriation.
- Obtain jury verdict for additional damages (punitive) under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act for over $300,000 against Home Builder.
- Successfully prosecuted Trademark Infringement action against all star major league ballplayer for manufacturing products using client’s trademark.
- Accomplished dismissal New York based lawsuit for claims against lead generation company utilizing “Robo” calling software.
- Reversed the revocation of Certificates of Occupancy of large Truck Stop Refueling Station/Convenience Store business in Dallas County, Texas.
- Successfully recovered sales commissions for sales representative from California defense contractor.
- Negotiated Director’s Agreement for the winning director of the Grand Prix Award at the 2016 Cannes Lion International Awards for commercials.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Send A New Message
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
The Fein Law Firm
15455 Dallas Parkway Suite 1225
Addison, TX 75001
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters, or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.