Attorney Profile | Eric D. Fein, Esq.
For approximately 30 years Mr. Fein has provided legal counsel for businesses and individuals in a variety of situations including multi-party and multi-million dollar litigation, telecommunications, franchises, shareholders and board of director meeting and disputes, commercial leases and contract negotiations, employment issues and disputes, litigation against the United States, state governments and large insurance companies, protection of trademark, copyright and intellectual property rights, entertainment, creditor’s rights, litigation in bankruptcy and collections. Mr. Fein has handled real estate and construction matters and business transactions and litigation in the sports and entertainment field.
- Eric D. Fein, P.C., 3500 Oak Law Avenue, Suite 510, Dallas, Texas 75219, October 2002 to present.
- Eric D. Fein, P.C., 3303 Lee Parkway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75219, October 1993 to October 2002.
- Law Offices of Eric D. Fein, 4305 W. Lovers Lane, Dallas, Texas 75209, January 1991 to September 1993.
- Steward, Colaneri & Renwick, 2021 East Lamar Boulevard, Arlington, Texas 76006, December 1988 to December 1990.
- Jay S. Fisher and Associates, 2530 Maxus Energy Tower, 717 N. Harwood, Dallas, Texas 75201, January 1998 to December 1988.
- Greenburg, Fisk, Bush & Walker, 2710 Stemmons Freeway, 400 North Tower, Dallas, Texas 75207, April 1987 to December 1987.
- Eric D. Fein Attorney at Law, 50 East 42nd Street, New York, New York 10017 and 595 West Hartsdale Avenue, white Plains, NY 10607, July 1981 to February 1987.
Concentration on litigation: commercial matters including breach of contract, shareholder/director disputes, sport and entertainment, insurance, construction, employment, deceptive trade practices, copyright infringement, estate, oil and gas, collection, personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, and domestic relations. Manage sensitive and complex litigation involving multi-million dollar liability. Experienced in licensing, copyright and trademark and special education matters.
Administrative Law Judge, City of New York, Department of Transportation, October 1985.
- Texas—April 1987
- New York—February 1980
- Illinois—July 2001
- California—September 2005
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals – Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Claims
- United States District Court: Northern District and Eastern District of Texas; Southern District and Eastern District of New York; Central District of California; Northern District of Illinois
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- All Courts of the State of New York
- All Courts of the State of Illinois
- All Courts of the State of California
- J.D., 1978, Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A., 1975, S.U.N.Y at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
VICKIE S. BRANDT, Esq.
McCauley, Macdonald & Devin, P.C., 1201 Elm Street, Suite 3800, Dallas, Texas 75720-2014, January 2003 to August 31, 2004.
Howie & Sweeney, L.L.P., 2911 Turtle Creek Blvd., Suite 1400, Dallas, Texas 75219, September 2001 to December 2002.
Texas Lawyers for Children, Dallas, Texas 75201, September 2001 to November 2001.
U.S. Attorney, North District of Oklahoma, January 2001 to May 2001.
Oklahoma Department of Corrections, October 2000 to March 2001.
District Court of Oklahoma, January 2000 to July 2000.
Vickie S. Brandt & Ladd Sanger, Flying and Crashing on the Wings of Fortuosity. The Case Fore Applying Maritime Law to Aviation Accidents, 68 SMU J.air L. & Com. 2 (Spring 2003).
Vickie S. Brandt, Department of Corrections, Community Sentencing Benchbook for Oklahoma District Court Judges (2001).
The Honorable Judge Linda G. Morrissey , Vickie S. Brandt, Community Sentencing in Oklahoma: Offenders Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression, 36 Tul. L.J. 4 (Summer 2001).
Vickie S. Brandt, Expanded Electronic Surveillance Powers Enacted by the Patriot Act: The Delicate Balance Between Protecting National Security and Safeguarding Individual Privacy Rights (2004 Publications pending).
Texas Supreme Court, November 2001
Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
University of Tulsa, College Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma Juris Doctor 2001
Tulsa Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
American Jurisprudence Awards: Criminal Justice; Evidence; Decedents; Estates & Trust
Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
Women's Law Caucus
American Inn of Court, Council Oaks Chapter
Dean's Honor Roll and Merit Scholarship
Student Bar Association, Delegate
University Of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communications, with Honors
C. Summer Vanderburg
The Fein Law Firm, August 2011 – Present
The Law Offices of James K. LaRoe, January 2007 – August 2011
State Bar of Texas,
Dallas Bar Association, Member of the Community Involvement Committee
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
SMU Dedman School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2013
- SMU International Law Review Association
- Associate Managing Editor (2012-2013); Staff Editor (2011-2012)
- Student Bar Association
- Mentor Program, Co-Director (2011-2013), Student Mentor (2010-2011)
- Relevant Coursework: Legal Research and Writing (A-), Spring 2010
- GPA 3.868
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Fraternity
Southern Methodist University
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, May 2008
HILDA MORALES HAHN, Esq.
Hilda Morales Hahn, 3500 Oak Lawn, Suite 510, Dallas, Texas 75219, May 1999 to September 2001.
Morales & Gomez, 3500 Oak Law, Suite 510, Dallas, Texas 75219, September 2001 to March 2006.
Morales & Associates, P.C., 3500 Oak Law, Suite 510, Dallas, Texas 75219, March 2006 to present.
United States Supreme Court
Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Texas Eastern District Court
Texas Northern District Court
All of State Court of Texas
EDUCATION:University of Wisconsin, BA, 1984
Texas Wesleyan University, J.D., 1999
Certified Mediator, 1999
Legal Counsel to Consulate of Mexico
Legal Counsel to Consulate of Chile
Contact Us | Eric D. Fein
15455 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1225
Addison, TX 75001
Find us online!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|